Search the World - enter sentence or part of word
City A - Z
The weather in Majorca
When is the best time to visit ?
What’s the weather like in Majorca?
Majorca enjoys a mild climate all year long, with a beautiful landscape that changes with the weather. Those looking to get involved with island activities like hiking and cycling will appreciate the slightly cooler winter and spring months, while the summertime is ideal for a beach-centric holiday.
Majorca in winter
During the island’s coolest bout of weather, starting in December, almond trees blossom across the countryside in late January-early February, making it a perfect time to get active
- Average temperature: Ranges between 10-11°C, with highs of 17°C and lows of 8°C
- Average rain: 6 days in an average month
- Average sea temperature: Between 15-17°C
Majorca in the spring
Temperatures begin to creep up beginning in March and continue to rise into April and May, with warm weather that allows for exploration and a bit of sunny relaxation.
- Average temperature: Ranges between 12-18°C, with highs of 23°C and lows of 10°C
- Average rainfall: 5 days in an average month
- Average sea temperature: Between 15-18°C
Majorca in summer
Hot, sunny weather through June, July and August makes the summer the peak beach-holiday time to visit Majorca.
- Average temperature: Ranges between 21-25°C, with highs of 30°C and lows of 19°C.
- Average rainfall: 2 days in an average month
- Average sea temperature: Between 21-26°C
Majorca in autumn
Majorca cools down from September to November, but the weather is still warm and dry, perfect for cycling past the autumn and grape harvest on your way to the beach.
- Average temperature: Ranges between 14-21°C, with highs of 27°C (in September) and lows of 12°C (in November)
- Average rainfall: 6 days in an average month
- Average sea temperature: 19-25°C